[GTALUG] Shopping for bluetooth headphone... which brand?

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Thu Jan 18 14:54:14 EST 2018

I have been looking for some time for decent (and decently priced)
headphones that are both Bluetooth and active noise cancelling.

To date the gold standard has been the Bose Quietcomfort 35, but those are
US$350 and out of almost everyone's range.

Much closer, but still more than $100, are the  and Samsung PN-900, both
now about $170 but occasionally discounted to the $150 range. Obviously the
noise cancelling adds to the price and reduces choice, but these are also
known for decent sound.

Last week when visiting a friend in the US I bought a set of Bluetooth
noise cancelling in-ear headphones, the Linner NC50. Sound is good but NC
is yet to be tested. US$80 but doesn't ship to Canada.

HTH.

On 13 January 2018 at 20:46, William Park via talk <talk at gtalug.org> wrote:

> To audio experts,
>
> I'm shopping for bluetooth headphone (over-ear), and I can't believe the
> prices.  Is there a good brand that you'd recommend at $100 range?
> --
> William Park <opengeometry at yahoo.ca>
> ---

Evan Leibovitch