[GTALUG] Shopping for bluetooth headphone... which brand?

Charles Philip Chan cpchan at bell.net
Sat Jan 13 22:09:52 EST 2018

William Park via talk <talk at gtalug.org> writes:

Hi William,

> I'm shopping for bluetooth headphone (over-ear), and I can't believe the
> prices.  Is there a good brand that you'd recommend at $100 range?

You won't find any decent over the ears under $200.00. However, if you
have a good pair of wired headphones, you might consider a bluetooth
adapter, such as the BlueAnt[1]. Your other choice is to buy a pair of
bluetooth earbuds or IEM's.

Charles

Footnotes:
[1]  https://www.amazon.ca/BlueAnt-RB-BKBL-US-Bluetooth-Streamer-Headset/dp/B009F4XM48/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1515898328&sr=1-1&keywords=blueant

--
"Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk ?"
Microsoft spel chekar vor sail, worgs grate !!