[GTALUG] PC build recommendation

Alex Volkov avolkov at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 18:50:31 EST 2018

Hey Stewart,

Thank you, I'd like to borrow your ColorHug and  I'll contact you off
the list about it.

Not matching color profile of a dual screen setup have been bane of my
existence, for any dual screen setup I managed to experience, I've seen
not-so-slightly matching color temperature that I could never adjust.

I assumed that I've been getting screens from different batches and
there's nothing I could do about that; also my knowledge of color
profiles is really dated -- I thought it was something really expensive,
finicky and doesn't work for Linux.

Alex.