[GTALUG] PC build recommendation

Alex Volkov avolkov at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 12:40:29 EST 2018

If I'm going to go with building my own case from parts, I'm
considering, maybe, I could 3D print the case, it **should** fit build
volume of my printer, but CPU cooler will likely ruin that idea.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:495941
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1899854
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:555534