[GTALUG] Any Debian Developers here can help me sign my GPG key?

Sergio Durigan Junior sergiodj at sergiodj.net
Mon Feb 26 14:37:35 EST 2018

On Monday, February 26 2018, tlugys ats wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 26, 2018 at 12:43 PM, Sergio Durigan Junior wrote:
>
> On Thursday, June 01 2017, tlugys ats wrote:
>>
>> > Hi GTALUG members,
>> >
>> > Do we have any Debian Developers here?
>>
>> [ Resurrecting the thread.  ]
>>
>> Hi Tong,
>>
>> As promised, here's my e-mail to GTALUG.  I'm in the final stages of my
>> process now, and hope to receive an answer in the next weeks.  Maybe we
>> can arrange to do a keysigning "micro-party" at the next meeting?  I
>> don't usually go to the meetings (in fact, I only went once, back in
>> 2015!), but this would be a nice excuse to show up again :-).
>>

> Thanks Sergio,

No problem!

> I haven't been to GTALUG for a while either, but I do go to other meetups
> regularly.
>
> What's most important is that you are  in (and pass) the final stages
> (Horay~ & congrats), and you are not moving away, for now. :-)
>
> So, no hurry, let's talk off line to find a more convenient time to meet,
> for you & me.

Right, that'd work too.  I just suggested going to a GTALUG meeting
because then other people would have the opportunity of participating.
It's always good to get more signatures for your key :-).

But yeah, feel free to ping me offlist and we can arrange something.

Cheers,

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: 237A 54B1 0287 28BF 00EF  31F4 D0EB 7628 65FC 5E36