[GTALUG] Any Debian Developers here can help me sign my GPG key?

Sergio Durigan Junior sergiodj at sergiodj.net
Mon Feb 26 12:43:54 EST 2018

On Thursday, June 01 2017, tlugys ats wrote:

> Hi GTALUG members,
>
> Do we have any Debian Developers here?

[ Resurrecting the thread.  ]

Hi Tong,

As promised, here's my e-mail to GTALUG.  I'm in the final stages of my
process now, and hope to receive an answer in the next weeks.  Maybe we
can arrange to do a keysigning "micro-party" at the next meeting?  I
don't usually go to the meetings (in fact, I only went once, back in
2015!), but this would be a nice excuse to show up again :-).

Cheers,

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: 237A 54B1 0287 28BF 00EF  31F4 D0EB 7628 65FC 5E36