[GTALUG] Linux Journal, RIP

o1bigtenor o1bigtenor at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 07:31:01 EST 2018

On Thu, Feb 1, 2018 at 1:46 AM, Stewart Russell via talk <talk at gtalug.org>
wrote:

> On Jan 31, 2018 18:01, "Tim Carroll via talk" <talk at gtalug.org> wrote:
>
> They are back.
> with new funding.
> linuxjournal2
> http://www.linuxjournal.com/
>

> I wish them good luck trying to refactor their way out of existing debt.
> Trying to claim they're brand-new, start-over but with a lead story about
> how the LJ crew are the same as in 1999 is not a good look.

Greetings

My reading of the various announcements suggests that the debt has been
somehow disposed of (not really clear) and that the crew has been given a
do over.
Perhaps instead of letting us know what you, meaning all the individuals
complaining in this thread, can't stand about what it was  - - - well let
them know what you do want.
You never know - - - you just might get lucky!

Dee