[GTALUG] Any good analog phone?

Don Tai dontai.canada at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 22:09:41 EDT 2018

We have a couple of high quality analog/digital phones in the house. I
prefer old Nortel Cntempra or Nortel Aastra M8003 phones. Solid as a rock,
great sound quality, no batteries required. They come with a digitalanalog
switch.

https://usedphones.com/nortel-aastra-m8003-nt2n26aa211.html

i have seen them at refurbish stores in Scarborough, or even at garage
sales.

Don