[GTALUG] Which Distro is Best for Running a ZFS-on-Linux Fileserver.

Jose A. Dias jose.dias at diaslan.net
Sat Aug 25 11:40:01 EDT 2018

Something like this:

https://www.canadacomputers.com/search/product.php?cPath=14_679 <https://www.canadacomputers.com/search/product.php?cPath=14_679&item_id=069771> &item_id=069771

External USB, preferable 3.0 over 2, or eSata if you have the port. If you doint' need two drive capacity then pick a single. Add the current the drive you need and let it copy. I tend to use ext4 for externals so to minimize complexity on attaching to other systems, but YMMV.

[Jose A. Dias]  -----Original Message-----