[GTALUG] Which Distro is Best for Running a ZFS-on-Linux Fileserver.

right.maple.nut amos.weatherill at zoho.com
Fri Aug 24 14:26:25 EDT 2018

Hello All, Like the Subject Line says, I'm setting up a ZFS File Server for my Home Network. Given that I will have to go to the trouble of setting up the Distro and Migrating the Linux Install to ZFS Root, I don't want to have to do this too many times. So, which Distro are the favourite for Running ZFS-on-Linux? Also, is there such a thing as a Linux Distro that is smart enough to give you a choice if you are willing to use non-GPL'ed code in the Installer, so that I can just Install Directly on a ZFS Pool? Thank You in Advance for your Input. Regards, Amos