[GTALUG] Any Debian User Groups in the GTA?

o1bigtenor o1bigtenor at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 21:23:08 EDT 2018

On Sat, Aug 18, 2018 at 7:40 AM, David Collier-Brown via talk
<talk at gtalug.org> wrote:
> We have a state of Postgres talk every year or so, I would absolutely love a
> state of Debian talk, they're the root of a whole group of interesting
> distros.
>
> And I think a state of RedHat every hundred years or so, with each new
> release (;-))
>
> --dave
> [Running  Fedora, Centos and Ubuntu these days]

Now that sounds quite interesting - - -there's about what - - - 3 / 4 major
families of distros - - -a state of the union for each major might be
a wonderful thing
now if I could only attend - - - only 2500 km away - - - grin!

Regards

Dee