[GTALUG] GTALUG Meeting on Tuesday 14 August at 7:30pm

Stewart C. Russell scruss at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 13:01:35 EDT 2018

On 2018-08-14 12:44 PM, D. Hugh Redelmeier via talk wrote:
> Just a reminder: tonight is the night!

Wish I could make it, but I just had surgery yesterday and am in no fit
state to travel. Was looking forward to Eric's talk.

If you're all really lucky, I *won't* 3d print a model of my exceedingly
nasty (former) thyroid bits using my CT data (it comes on DVD! it
includes a viewer that works under Linux!) and 3D Slicer
<https://www.slicer.org/wiki/Main_Page>!
 … cue Jeff Goldblum saying "your scientists were so preoccupied with
whether or not they could that they didn't stop to think if they should."

 Stewart
(who is on extremely strong painkillers, if you couldn't tell)