[GTALUG] blackmail

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Sat Aug 4 12:42:32 EDT 2018

Hope this helps you feel better, or gives you a giggle.
I got the same e-mail, referencing an old password.  Likewise the claim
that they have video footage  from my computer cameras save that I do not
have computer cameras, and I use dos, and I experience blindness so unless
that adult site they claim I visited came with audio descriptions...well.
I promised to pay them after they shared my story with the New York Times.
Kare