[GTALUG] blackmail

Mauro Souza thoriumbr at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 10:06:46 EDT 2018

I had one of my passwords compromised from some random service six years
ago, and since that I use a password manager. Every account I own (the ones
I remember, BTW) have unique, random and very long passwords (70 chars or
more). So if one leaks, I just change one.

No matter what password manager you use (I have Enpass), you will have
almost unbreakable passwords. And subscribe to Have I Been Pwned (something
like that), so you are informed when the password or hash you have is seen
somewhere.