[GTALUG] blackmail

ac ac at main.me
Sat Aug 4 01:55:42 EDT 2018

have you configured pyzor, etc AND 'scoring' in your spamassassin?

essentially : Spam is dead. (So, you do not have to receive these
'blackmail' emails)

For scoring : I use superblock.ascams.com  - at 5.5
(If you are listed here you are sending spam, phish, virus, spyware)
Then I use bl.spamcopnet also at 5.5
 (If you are listed here you are sending spam)
And I use the barracuda lists at 3.3
I also use block.ascams.com and at 3.0 (sometimes 3.5)
(this has all the spammy social media and spam mailing lists)

Then I drop anything over 12 (sometimes 13, sometimes 14 - depending
if the Internet is angry or not so angry)

Email servers with a good reputation - sails through - email servers
with a poor reputation is marked as spam (anything over say 6 and
anything over 12-14 is auto bounced

For individual business domains, drop is sometimes set to 6 or 7 - so
these accounts literally see no spam ever - for the legit emails that
are blocked - the sending server is usually placed under pressure to
'clean up' their reputation... - and if they are not - they lose clients :)

hth

Andre