[GTALUG] Key Signing follow up, what shall I do next?

Antonio Sun tlugys.ats at spamgourmet.com
Fri Apr 20 00:28:49 EDT 2018

Thanks a lot Sergio. I've read the openpgp/best-practices
<https://riseup.net/en/security/message-security/openpgp/best-practices>
before,
but it doesn't cover what to I do next after Key Signing party part. Thanks
for the explanation.

On Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 1:24 PM, Sergio Durigan Junior -
sergiodj at sergiodj.net wrote:

> I strongly suggest you read about OpenGPG best practices here:
>
>   <https://riseup.net/en/security/message-security/openpgp/best-practices>
>
> It's important to read and understand them; your key will be used to
> identify you, so you need to keep it in good shape.
>
> By the way, I'm still waiting for your encrypted e-mail regarding the
> problem with your key IDs.

Yeah, I'm still in the process of finding what the correct way of doing
things now. will do soon.

Thanks