[GTALUG] The usual pre-meeting question... and answer, I suspect

Christopher Browne cbbrowne at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 17:19:41 EDT 2018

On Tue, 10 Apr 2018 at 16:06, David Thornton via talk <talk at gtalug.org>
wrote:

> I did kinton ramen with scott a couple of weeks ago.
>
> Wus gud

There's one in my neighbourhood; agreed, it's pretty good.

The frequent problem with Ramen places is that they often seem to expect
tables to be filled/reserved, which isn't entirely compatible with how our
folk "slouch in gradually" :-(

How was the busyness of Kinton?  It could be several kinds of good, and yet
somewhat incompatible :-(