[GTALUG] GnuPG/PGP key signing parties

tlugys.ats at spamgourmet.com tlugys.ats at spamgourmet.com
Tue Apr 10 00:28:16 EDT 2018

Hi All,

Just got a reply from Sergio Durigan Junior that he'll be there in the
meeting tomorrow, and able to sign our keys afterwards.

If you unsure what to do/bring, check out the "signing-party" package &
the  "gpg-key2ps" tool Sergio mentioned below, and also,

https://www.debian.org/events/keysigning

HTH and hope to see you all tomorrow.