[GTALUG] Better web searching with David Doyle talk is on youtube

Don Tai dontai.canada at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 13:46:18 EDT 2018

Thanks for the links. The videos were interesting. Best quote: about Let's
Encrypt "...This is the first thing in Open Sourcce that is this simple to
use." 17:02

Just a note that I am sure there are many on this list, like myself, that
receive and read all threads, but do not respond unless we have something
significant to contribute. We are still here, in the background, but don't
want to be forgotten.

Thanks All, Don