[GTALUG] GnuPG/PGP key signing parties

Sergio Durigan Junior sergiodj at sergiodj.net
Wed Apr 4 13:33:49 EDT 2018

On Wednesday, April 04 2018, tlugys ats wrote:

> Oh, definitely on 13 April. I was using the old date without checking...

Out of curiosity, where do you check this?  I'm looking at the website
and it's listed as April 10th.

As for attending the meeting, I will try to go (unfortunately I can't
know for sure right now).  My DD process has finished, which is good
news and will help you move forward with you own process.

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: 237A 54B1 0287 28BF 00EF  31F4 D0EB 7628 65FC 5E36