[GTALUG] Alternative to Rogers

Andrew Paolucci andrew at paolucci.ca
Tue Apr 3 16:04:39 EDT 2018

Full Disclosure: I worked for my telecommunication suggestion previously.

There is a local company called KnowRoaming that sells both hard and soft sim options that can operate in any and all countries. KnowRoaming is a Canadian MVNO operating via a wholly owned American subsidiary Telecom North America which operates as a full MNO in the USA.

The quality of service won't be the same you'd get on our national carriers but this product would give you the option to use either Robbers or Bellus at your own will.

Hopefully this is an option that fits your needs!

Regards,
Andrew Paolucci
​