[GTALUG] Alternative to Rogers

Kevin Cozens kevin at ve3syb.ca
Tue Apr 3 10:56:10 EDT 2018

On 2018-04-03 08:08 AM, Dave Cramer via talk wrote:
> So one more time they put the prices up.
>
> This time the Roam Like at Home. now max of $90. Started at 50, that was
> acceptable. then 60, now 90.

Rogers keeps upping the prices for their TV and Internet services. The even
doubled the maximum possible charge if you go over your allowed monthly
Internet traffic. My family has thought about going with someone other than
Rogers but there isn't an available alternative, yet.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

http://www.ve3syb.ca/                | "Nerds make the shiny things that
https://www.patreon.html/KevinCozens | distract the mouth-breathers, and
                                      | that's why we're powerful"
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172           |
#include <disclaimer/favourite>      |             --Chris Hardwick