[GTALUG] Call for Support: Internet Society FOSS SIG

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Tue Oct 31 17:59:00 EDT 2017

Hi all,

At the request of a number of members of the Internet Society, I am
initiating an application for a Free and Open Source Software Special
Interest Group (FOSSSIG).

Part of the application process requires me to collect the names and
contact information of at least registered 25 Internet Society members. If
you are an ISOC member and would like your name added to the list of
original supporters, please let me know by personal email (ie, don't
respond to the list).

​Once completed, a application to form the SIG will be submitted to ISOC.
If approved, it will have two years to establish governance, strategic
objectives, and hopefully execute a project or two.
​
​Thanks for any offers of support.​

--
Evan Leibovitch