[GTALUG] FSOSS Speakers, we welcome you!

Marc Lijour marclijour at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 22:45:00 EDT 2017

Hi Scott,

Great idea. I was planning to speak about Blockchain, and especially
ColliderX: a not for profit we founded to support the development of Open
Source technology related to Blockchain. Happy to give the talk at GTALUG.
Together with ICTC and other organizations, we raised $50 million to build
a national centre of expertise. See
http://blocktribune.com/canada-council-raises-50-million-blockchain-development/

Cheers,

Marc