[GTALUG] touch screens

ac ac at main.me
Wed Oct 11 08:31:20 EDT 2017

On Wed, 11 Oct 2017 07:08:40 -0500
o1bigtenor via talk <talk at gtalug.org> wrote:
> Am I the only person who finds that touch screens don't work worth
> a !@#$%^ using my fingers?

you are not alone. for some basic stuff they are fine, but, in addition to
your valuable observations, I frequently find that my fingers are simply
just too big and the effort required to operate the various screens
accurately, is simply too much...

<insert poop emoji here><insert phone emoji here><insert more
interesting and relevant emojis here, of course so that more people will
understand my communications>

maybe the 2020's will be better after all the kids grow up (and some of
the present old people have shuffled off the mortal coil / outran the
other rats)

Andre