[GTALUG] OnePlus OxygenOS built-in analytics

Don Tai dontai.canada at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 12:01:22 EDT 2017

Daughter's LG Optimus L9 had such spyware. After rooting the phone I found
it randomly when trying to figure out the purpose of certain LG apps. I
removed it along with 60 other parasitic apps. It was well known on the XDA
forum, and no way to remove it without rooting. I didn't know enough at the
time to figure out what was being sent back to LG.

Don