[GTALUG] OnePlus OxygenOS built-in analytics

Mauro Souza thoriumbr at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 11:22:33 EDT 2017

I have an OnePlus 3t, and read the same article earlier today on /r/netsec.
I already removed that package on adb shell:
pm uninstall -k --user 0 net.oneplus.odm

I would change to LineageOS, but I am not certain about the camera quality
on it. I need to update myself on the question of camera blobs and modules,
so I am currently sticking with the open beta.

Mauro
http://mauro.limeiratem.com - registered Linux User: 294521
Scripture is both history, and a love letter from God.