[GTALUG] Raspberry Pi 3 Model B for $50 at Newegg.ca

Stewart Russell scruss at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 13:48:51 EST 2017

On Nov 22, 2017 12:40 PM, "Digiital aka David via talk" <talk at gtalug.org>
wrote:

Speaking of Pi's.. How about a good source in the GTA that doesn't charge
for a Pi Zero Wireless as much as a Pi3?

There are no official Raspberry Pi resellers in the GTA, so we're all
limited to buying one Raspberry Pi Zero W per order from our suppliers then
reselling them.  We can buy and resell as many Raspberry Pi Zero W kits as
we want, though.

Elmwood sometimes has one in stock, and we sell them pretty much at cost.
Availability is down to our suppliers and the whims of the Foundation.

Cheers
 Stewart