[GTALUG] Repair recommendation?

Peter King peter.king at utoronto.ca
Wed Nov 15 09:53:17 EST 2017

I woke up this morning to the beeping of my UPS informing me that my
desktop computer had blown a fuse.  Which it keeps doing.  Right now I'm
hoping it's the power supply (though there doesn't seem to be that
distinctive smell in the air), but I don't have time to fix it myself.
It was built for me at Filtech, which no longer exists, unfortunately.
Anyone have any suggestions for an honest and reliable repair shop?

Peter King			 	peter.king at utoronto.ca
Department of Philosophy
170 St. George Street #521
The University of Toronto		    (416)-978-3311 ofc
Toronto, ON  M5R 2M8
       CANADA

http://individual.utoronto.ca/pking/

GPG keyID 0x7587EC42 (2B14 A355 46BC 2A16 D0BC  36F5 1FE6 D32A 7587 EC42)
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 7587EC42