[GTALUG] Brand-name desktop recommendation?

Don Tai dontai.canada at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 11:17:22 EST 2017

For me, all desktop brands are interchangeable, as are their components. I
would also look at the used market, such as kijiji or craigslist. The
purpose of the desktop is also important. Do they need only to browse the
internet or more? More disk is easy to buy. Ram is a bit more difficult, so
ensure the desktop is not ancient.

Don