[GTALUG] C64 Stuff

Stewart C. Russell scruss at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 13:38:50 EDT 2017

Hi Howard>
>    Does anybody out there have a use for old C64 books, or is this stuff landfill?

Depends on the books. I know a bunch of folks from TPUG (the Toronto Pet
Users Group, http://www.tpug.ca/) who would never let a C=-related title
go by. But if you really need rid of them and are pretty sure that
they're not super-special, you could recycle them without too many qualms.

('Special' might include any Commodore tech bulletins, or of local
interest would be anything to do with U. Waterloo's Commodore
development work.)

At last month's TPUG meeting, we had a demo of the Keyrah, a device that
turns an old (preferably non-functional) 64 into a keyboard and case for
a Raspberry Pi. If you like beige breadbins, spongy keyboards and no
cursor keys, you'll love the Keyrah: http://wiki.icomp.de/wiki/Keyrah_V2

cheers,
 Stewart