[GTALUG] Did I buy the wrong network card? (RTL8812AE)

Russell Reiter rreiter91 at gmail.com
Mon May 15 09:57:37 EDT 2017

On May 15, 2017 9:13 AM, "Stewart C. Russell via talk" <talk at gtalug.org>
wrote:

Hi Russell -

> For now, perhaps you could help me out? Are you getting this following
> usbhid endpoint error?
>
> usbhid 1-2:1.0: couldn't find an input interrupt endpoint

No, I'm not. The Asus card is PCIe. I'm sure I have plenty of other usb
devices that will create issues, but mercifully this isn't it.

Ok, now it really looks like an LSB init and rpc bind issue to me. If you
check my other post from this morning - ntpdate now works but I'm still
losing memory to zombie endpoints.

I changed the subject on that post to reflect the not so different issues
and possible solution pathways.

cheers,
 Stewart

---