[GTALUG] Did I buy the wrong network card? (RTL8812AE)

Scott Sullivan scott at ss.org
Sat May 13 14:16:30 EDT 2017

On 13/05/17 01:55 PM, Stewart C. Russell via talk wrote:
> Thanks, though. I suspect I'll have to make do with a very basic USB
> wifi adapter (I bought Far Too Many for Raspberry Pis) until Scott's
> suggested mPCIe adapter arrives.
The Intel 6235 you mentioned, are it's antenna and leads two parts, like
in the mPCIe adapter photos? Or are they a single piece ending in only
the little connector that clips to the mpcie card?

If the Intel's antenna are single piece, then I have spare dual band
antenna you can have. Just don't use the once that ship with that
adapter as they weren't designed for dual band.

Just let me know if you need any help doing setup.

--
Scott Sullivan