[GTALUG] Any experience with these FOSS platforms?

Marc Lijour marc at lijour.net
Fri May 5 21:36:37 EDT 2017

The team here likes tuleap for agile project management.

Odoo has an app like Slack, and also basic project management. There is
an extensive suite of module that converts it into a Student Information
System (SIS), called OpenEduCat.

On 2017-05-05 03:21 PM, Evan Leibovitch via talk wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> A group I'm working with is looking to see if the following
> self-hosted FOSS tools are a worthwhile migration from their closed
> alternatives:
>
>   * Mattermost - for group collaboration, instead of Slack
>   * Wekan - for task/project management, instead of Trello or Asana
>   * BigBlueButton - for webinars, instead of Adobe Connect or GoToWebinar
>
> ​Any reviews, war stories ​or other advice is welcome.
>
> ​PS: Not software related, but we're also looking for an auditor
> familiar with Canadian nonprofit ​experience.
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Evan Leibovitch
> Toronto, Canada
>
>     Em: evan at telly dot org
>     Sk: evanleibovitch
>     Tw: el56

*Marc Lijour*
Email:marc at lijour.net <mailto:marc at lijour.net>
Ring:3e447c5477143b7c881c0730c152f8f0678501e5Join the Ring!
<http://ring.cx>
Skype:marclijour
Phone: *+1 647 384 7746 *