[GTALUG] Looking for Speakers for May and June GTALUG Meeting

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Tue Mar 28 16:18:19 EDT 2017

On 28/03/17 10:21 AM, Myles Braithwaite via talk wrote:
> We are looking for speakers for 9th May and 13th June GTALUG meeting.
>
> If interested email me off the list at <myles at gtalug.org>.

I'll take June 13, if it is still open.

I'll do a talk and demonstration of "Intelligent Availability; The
evolution of High Availability". Sound like something people would be
interested in? It would be demo'ing our company's new platform, which is
100% open source.

--
Digimer
"I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of