[GTALUG] BOOST, the big package with the bad install instructions

Kevin Cozens kevin at ve3syb.ca
Mon Mar 20 15:32:43 EDT 2017

On 2017-03-20 09:42 AM, Dan K via talk wrote:
> If you never heard of the "Boost library" that's odd as its pretty self
> promotional, and is also very high in quality. About it:

I didn't know anything about Boost until I had to deal with it as a set of
dependencies on something I wanted to compile. If you don't compile or you
don't program in C++ it can go undiscovered. It is one of those annoying
things where you sometimes have to figure which parts of it you need if you
don't want to install all of the many boost packages.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.