[GTALUG] Fwd: Re: DMA kernel attacks

Russell Reiter rreiter91 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 17:43:09 EDT 2017

I sent this forwarded msg to you only Lennart, its not in the archive.

I was trying to be nice to you, yet you are as always, since you first
joined this list, so very nasty to me.

Read what you previously posted about how its the videos fault for starting
near the end that you didnt understand what it was about.

Thats a pretty lame thing to say. Its even lamer than pretending you get
something you dont really get.

Three posts in a row, your comments on this thread. Two of them responded
to where I had sent private messages like the one below and you sent your
reasoning to the list.

Thats a particular kind of nasty that you exhibit towards me for whatever
disfunctional reason that motivates you.

I dont have to prove anything from the archives in order to show anyone
else on the list just how disfunctional you are.

You do it every time you say something stupid with the intent to show how
smart you are.