[GTALUG] Atmel Microprocessor Programming, Talk and Paper attached

phiscock at ee.ryerson.ca phiscock at ee.ryerson.ca
Wed Mar 15 11:38:18 EDT 2017

> On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 9:48 AM, Peter Hiscocks via talk
> <talk at gtalug.org> wrote:
>> Programming Atmel Microprocessors in Assembly Language, under the Linux
>> Operating System. Peter Hiscocks.
>> Email me at phiscock at ee.ryerson.ca for a 22 page pdf on this topic,
>> and/or
>> copy of the slides from the presentation.
>>
> Greetings
>
> I know that I would very much like to get both the pdf and a copy of
> the slides - -
> is there any way that you could post with these two as attachments?
>
> Seems to me to be easier that quite a number of people contacting you in-
> dividually.
>
> Regards
>
> Dee

Sure, here they are, attached. Hopefully this email list allows attachments.

 The pdf used in the presentation did not reproduce a couple of diagrams,
but I think that was a feature of the Mac that it was running on. The pdf
seems to view fine. Contact me if there is a problem with those diagrams.

Peter

--
Peter Hiscocks
Syscomp Electronic Design Limited, Toronto