[GTALUG] Dell Venue 11 pro at Factory direct

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh at mimosa.com
Wed Mar 15 01:48:50 EDT 2017

I was asked if this is still available.
<http://www.factorydirect.ca/Canada-Downtown%20Toronto/Ipads__Tablets___Ereaders/Windows_Tablets/buy/DE5104/T07G002_Dell_Venue_11_Pro_64Gb_10_8___Core_M-5Y10_Tablet_W__Keyboard/0>

Stock seems very low: two stores might have them.

If you go to a FD store, they might be able to phone Barrie or London to
see if any are in stock.  Thy might be willing to get it shipped to your
store (free).  I've done that in the past.

These were used by a Texas school board for a couple of years.  Mine was
still within the Dell warranty and I was able to get a repair.

They are called "refurb" but this would not be by Dell.  They are
definitely used.