[GTALUG] Any Debian Developers here can help me sign my GPG key?

Lennart Sorensen lsorense at csclub.uwaterloo.ca
Mon Jun 5 16:59:57 EDT 2017

On Mon, Jun 05, 2017 at 03:02:57PM -0400, Antonio Sun via talk wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 2:50 PM, Lennart Sorensen -
> lsorense at csclub.uwaterloo.ca <
> tlugys.ats.74f53dca95.lsorense#csclub.uwaterloo.ca at ob.0sg.net> wrote:
>
> > Checking the debian developer info, according to the map of developers,
> > they list that someone should be at  +43.46   -80.39, aka +43.46N,
> > 80.39W which is right in the middle of waterloo airport.  Another is
> > listed as
> > 43.47N 80.54W which is at the university.  Not sure if the data is up
> > to date or not.  I found one that would be Montreal.  Also found a few
> > in the Ottawa area.
> >

> Wow, impressive. How were you able to do that? I bet not something that can
> be explained in a few words?

I went to https://www.debian.org/devel/developers.loc and clicked the
link of anonymized 'list of developer coordinates' then searched for
lines starting with +43, +44 and +45, looking for entries where the
second number was in the low -70s to low -80s range which is the range
for montreal through southern ontario.

Then I entered 43.xxN 78.xxW and such in google maps to see where it was.

Is that a few words?

--
Len Sorensen