[GTALUG] Any Debian Developers here can help me sign my GPG key?

Lennart Sorensen lsorense at csclub.uwaterloo.ca
Mon Jun 5 14:50:33 EDT 2017

On Mon, Jun 05, 2017 at 02:35:33PM -0400, Lennart Sorensen via talk wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 05, 2017 at 01:50:10PM -0400, Antonio Sun via talk wrote:
> > Good to know and thanks for replying, Lennart.
> >
> > Would you ask around if there are any Debian Developer
> > around uwaterloo please? (since I saw your are replying from
> > csclub.uwaterloo.ca address), because the THUG group,
> > http://www.nongnu.org/thug/, was organized by a bunch of Debian Developer
> > in uwaterloo.
>
> The email is a legacy leftover.  I am in Thornhill.
>
> > Please do, and we can get our keys signed together hopefully. Because,
> > indeed, getting your key signed
> > is the biggest hassle to become DD/DM. All other things are trivial.
>
> Year it's that first step that has stopped me doing it for many years now.

Checking the debian developer info, according to the map of developers,
they list that someone should be at  +43.46   -80.39, aka +43.46N,
80.39W which is right in the middle of waterloo airport.  Another is listed as
43.47N 80.54W which is at the university.  Not sure if the data is up
to date or not.  I found one that would be Montreal.  Also found a few
in the Ottawa area.

Nothing in the GTA though according to the listed coordinates.

--
Len Sorensen