[GTALUG] Any Debian Developers here can help me sign my GPG key?

Antonio Sun tlugys.ats at spamgourmet.com
Mon Jun 5 13:50:10 EDT 2017

Good to know and thanks for replying, Lennart.

Would you ask around if there are any Debian Developer
around uwaterloo please? (since I saw your are replying from
csclub.uwaterloo.ca address), because the THUG group,
http://www.nongnu.org/thug/, was organized by a bunch of Debian Developer
in uwaterloo.

Please do, and we can get our keys signed together hopefully. Because,
indeed, getting your key signed
is the biggest hassle to become DD/DM. All other things are trivial.

On Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 1:40 PM, Lennart Sorensen -
lsorense at csclub.uwaterloo.ca <