[GTALUG] Tutorials on Linux command-line -- any interest?

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Sat Jul 29 10:52:43 EDT 2017

On Fri, Jul 28, 2017 at 05:21:14PM -0400, Kevin Cozens via talk wrote:
> On 2017-07-28 04:22 PM, D. Hugh Redelmeier via talk wrote:
> > There is some effort to support firmware update under Linux.
>
> There are some motherboards that are including the ability to update the
> firmware from the motherboard firmware without the need to boot to an
> operating system. The ASUS motherboard I have includes such a feature. It
> makes doing firmware updates a lot easier.

I thought it was always like that.  I don't remember booting to Windows
to upgrade BIOS of motherboard.

Anyways... if Shell/Editor is not the subject of interest, is there any
other topics you guys are interested?  There is a very large collective
expertise here and nearby.
--
William Park <opengeometry at yahoo.ca>