[GTALUG] Tutorials on Linux command-line -- any interest?

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Mon Jul 24 15:17:53 EDT 2017

On Mon, Jul 24, 2017 at 12:27:55PM -0400, D. Hugh Redelmeier via talk wrote:
> - some of the additional features are really really useful.  I find it
>   very hard to live without bash's emacs-keystrokes line editing and how it
>   complements the historm mechanism.  I'm pretty sure that this was in
>   the original Korn Shell and thus must be in mksh.

I'm opposite.  I use vi-mode even on shell command-line, so I find it
hard to live without vi-keystrokes.

Anyways, guys... we've been through this many times.  I need numbers.
If I have 10 people interested, assuming 50% shows up, then I can
approach GTALUG board and Hacklab for logistics.
--
William