[GTALUG] Interest in an IM for TLUG?

Myles Braithwaite 👾 me at mylesbraithwaite.com
Thu Jul 13 16:56:32 EDT 2017

+1 for having an IM based communication area for GTALUG. There are so many
times I get IMs/Texts from people asking where we are meeting for dinner
that alone would be a great help.

0 for Telegram. I'm not a fan of the "security" aspect of it and would
rather if GTALUG used a more open system like Riot.im. But I would go to
where the people are going.