[GTALUG] [GTALUG-Announce] Annual Linux in the Park on 22 July 2017 at 2 pm.

Myles Braithwaite 👾 me at mylesbraithwaite.com
Tue Jul 4 11:41:36 EDT 2017

Giles Orr wrote:
> Myles, you should perhaps clarify: Dufferin Grove Park is (I believe)
> where previous events have been held.  And it's a good long way from
> HackLab.  The URLs you mention don't seem to reference Dufferin Grove
> at all, but it being the previous site and mentioned in your email may
> lead some folks to the wrong place?
>
> You should also perhaps clarify where the HackLab "back yard" is: the
> building they're in doesn't appear to have a back yard - do you mean
> the small "Parkdale Amphitheatre" park right next to it on Queen?
> This will save on people having to buzz up to HackLab just to find out
> where they're going ...

The HackLab backyard is correct. It's behind the building to the back:
<https://myl.be/158>.

I wanted to get the announce out and didn't have time to write
directions (that was someone else's job). So I proved the simplest
explanation I could come up with come to the HackLab and buzz in and get
redirect.

Thanks for the catch, that what happens when you copy and paste from
every pervious email template :-).