[GTALUG] Router advice sought

James Knott james.knott at rogers.com
Tue Jan 31 14:05:38 EST 2017

I'm not sure what Teksavvy does, but an ISP is supposed to provide at least a /64 prefix,which provides 18.4 billion, billion addresses.  I get a /56 from Rogers, which is 256 times the size of a /64.
Since it's available, why not give it a try?  That's the direction the world's moving, so no point in hanging back.