[GTALUG] Router advice sought

Stewart C. Russell scruss at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 13:40:29 EST 2017

Thanks! The Asus looks neat, especially with the even more special deal
at Canada Computers this week taking it to $84. It's not supported by
LEDE, though.

The Linksys WRT1900ACS that Lennart mentioned looks solid, but it's
still a bit pricey refurb at $170. Still, it's supported by OpenWrt and
LEDE, and Linksys seem to be cool with using third party firmwares.

Perhaps niftiest deal of all at Canada Computers is the TP-Link Archer
C2600 on special offer from $250 to $130 this week. I'm getting mixed
messages whether this uses locked and signed firmware, because LEDE say
that it's supported. I remember that Lennart and Hugh had an exchange
about the Archer C7. Hmm.

Thanks, again,
 Stewart