[GTALUG] Question

Digiital aka David digiital at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 09:29:49 EST 2017

Could have used that meetup a few yrs ago. I was working with a manufacture
in Mississauga that wanted to replace the homebrew ERP system(access??
Blaaaa) and I was in the stages of rebuilding it using OpenERP(Odoo) but
they didn't like the flow because they had been doing the biz the same way
for over 30 yrs and just not possible in Odoo so they scrapped the
project/and me :)

Now they realize that they have to make some change and decided to go with
http://openpro.com/ which isn't open at all.