[GTALUG] Anyone want an Apple TV?

David Mason dmason at ryerson.ca
Mon Jan 9 17:42:03 EST 2017

Hi Dave,

I love Apple TVs, and would gladly accept one (they are a bit hard to find).

However I have a terrible cold and am racing to get ready for the semester
that starts on Friday, so will not be able to get to the meeting tomorrow
(I live seriously in the boonies!).

If no-one takes you up on your offer, you could leave it in the tall metal
cabinet at the back of the room (I just went and checked and it's
unlocked), and I could pick it up on Wednesday morning.

BTW, what didn't you like about it?

Thanks  ../Dave